Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles



Living in Los Angeles for 14 years, I have never visited the famous Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles in Hollywood off Gower Street.  It's a landmark I'm told.  So when Thuy, Hailey & Jason invited me to dinner yesterday, how could I refuse? 

I had the #1 with a side order of grits.  I had the chicken which was delicious.  The waffle was a bit much to finish so left one waffle uneaten.  The grits are a home favorite for me.

Parking is a bit complicated because it is Hollywood but worth the food, flavor and friendship.

1 comment:

  1. I would also suggest to try the Chicken and Waffles at Pann's by the LA Center! You have a piece of chicken on top of a waffle and with some maple syrup... it's so good! That's the way to eat some chicken and waffles!

    ReplyDelete